Professional Learning Community
PL Vision and who we are
The BSB Professional Learning Community is a whole school model that values enquiry, innovation and collaboration for self, others and our community, sustained over time. Our aim is to ultimately make a difference to learning outcomes for all.
How we will work
- Principles of Professional Learning Community
- Careful listening and meaningful questioning
- Critical feedback
- Professional learning sustained over time for self, others and the organisation
- The highest expectations balanced with kindness and compassion
- Unswerving commitment to the values of BSB
- Determination to achieve the best for the students of BSB at all times
- Approachability and accessibility
Contact us: PLP or pop in to the PL Hub which is located in Brel.We hope that staff will be curious to explore new opportunities and find out more about aspects of familiar and unfamiliar practice.