WS PL Leading Learning from the Middle Conference 2019
BSB is proud to host the Leading Learning from the Middle Conference
Dates: Thursday 6 - Sunday 9 June 2019
Venue: BSB Campus, 1 Pater Dupierreuxlaan, 3080 Tervuren, Belgium
Facilitator: Karen Ardley, Lead Consultant Karen Ardley Associates
Leading Learning from The Middle is a four day programme for aspiring or middle leaders currently responsible for co-ordinating or managing a subject or aspect of school provision (eg Subject, SENCO, Faculty, Assessment, Key Stage, Year Group)
This Masters accredited programme provides the opportunity for middle leaders to improve their leadership behaviours and develop the skills required to make real changes to standards in their area of responsibility.
Previous participants have found the programme inspirational and life changing.
Middle Leader Programme Objectives:
- To deepen middle leaders’ understanding of themselves and their leadership behaviours
- To extend middle leaders’ knowledge and understanding about leadership
- To develop leadership skills
- the role of the middle leader/manager;
- our current educational agenda;
- an emotionally intelligent leader;
- effective professional development;
- working with teams;
- giving feedback;
- coaching for improvement;
- improving teaching and learning in your area;
- presentation skills
Detailed programme - Click here to view
Contact: email@example.com for any enquiries
Click here to register
Click here for information on local hotels
Transport & Directions
Click here for transport & directions details
Karen Ardley is a successful programme designer, facilitator and coach specialising in leadership. Her successful programmes are engaging and practical, focusing on learning and impact.
She has worked extensively with National College international Business Unit on projects- Ministries of Education in UAE and India, Ningbo University, China, programmes for international school principals and leaders of ICT.
Karen is passionate about learning.